By checking this new box, you'll stay signed in for up to 2 weeks or until you sign out.
- Call records and account information can be accessed by other users of the computer.
- Do not use select "Keep me signed in" on a public or shared computer.
- If you change your mind later, you can end "Keep me signed in" by selecting the "Sign Out" link.
- Cookie deletion, manually or by an automated anti-virus process will disable the "Keep me signed in" feature.
The following security measures are strongly recommended:
- Do not leave your computer unattended in public places.
- It is recommended that you password protect your computer and use a locking screen saver.
- Don't share your password with others.
- Choose a strong password and change it often.
- Avoid using the same password for other accounts.
- Use caution when someone asks for sensitive information through email.